→ Nick and Demi Feels. | Future Now Tour Impression.

09:43


#FutureNowTourWinnipeg

Hi friends, this time it's K! I'm having major concert withdrawals right now, and it's only been 2 days. But no one understands what this concert meant to me, only because I finally got to live out my 12 year old dreams of seeing Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato (but specifically Nick, the love of my life).

J and I were huge fans of the Jonas Brothers. So big of a fan, we were the type to spend hours on the computer following their tweets by the minute, buying all the J-14 and Twist magazines, arguing with people over the Niley/Nelena feuds (#teamnelena), and reading/critiquing all the fan fics possibly written on YouTube. Unfortunately, J couldn't come along for the experience but I did go with some pretty amazing people and had such an amazing time. 

The Jonas Brothers came to town a few years ago, when they were still a group. Sadly, my parents would never buy me tickets because they thought concerts were a waste of money. So going to the concert seemed so out of reach. They never came back after and then boom, they announced their break up. Welp, there goes my chances of ever seeing them right? WRONG! When I got the email saying Nick and Demi were coming, I was on top of that. A group of my friends gathered together, bought tickets within the same week, and we were set for August 29, which was in a few months.  

Fast forward to the concert, aka my wedding day. The show started out with Mike Posner as the opening act. I wasn't too familiar with his music, other than his mainstream radio songs which he did play. He was cool. Super unique, but really cool. After he performed, there was a waiting period and then the timer went on the screen. "10, 9, 8, 7, ........ 3, 2, 1" and then Nick Jonas appeared. The set order was Nick, Demi, together, Nick, Demi. 

Nick played most of his songs from his Last Year Was Complicated album, but not all. He wasn't as interactive as I thought he would be, but that's understandable because he did perform at the VMA'S the night before, Nonetheless, I still love him and he still did play my favourite song, "Chainsaw" so I forgive him. Plus, it was a joy because I knew every song he performed, haha. Demi on the other hand, is an amazing vocalist. Her runs were out of this world, and her voice is so full, and you're just left in awe when she sings anything. Also, she's super hot with her thunder thighs and beautiful face! They both are amazing and sound exactly like they do on the radio, pure and raw talent.

The whole show was beautiful, the stage production was simple and not too flashy, which left the whole show to be based on their vocals. Anyone who says they aren't talented, hasn't seen them live. The light show was amazing, and the visuals on the screen were so creatively enticing. 

Pullin' it all together, that night is a night i'll remember forever and hold deep in my heart because i believe i'm married to Nick Jonas now, hahaha. 

*please take a look at my pictures and short video compilation of snaps from me and my friend Arabella* 

- TheMindUp x K




Mike Posner | opening act. 


Nick Jonas

Aldrin and I being cute. 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

FIND ⚪️ J

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

FIND ◻️ K

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

K's PERSONAL BLOG:
LIFE WITH KARLA